During several decades the territory of Pribuzhskoe Polesie has been a testing ground for monitoring of:
- ecosystems (monitoring is carried out by the SNCI “RR “Pribuzhskoe Polesie”);
- hunted species of animals (by the users of the game preserve);
- scientific monitoring (by National academy of the Republic of Belarus and by universities);
- surface waters (by SI “Brestoblgidromet”, SI “The Republican centre of analytical control in the field of environmental protection”, Brest regional laboratory of analytical control), which is carried out at three hydrological posts:
- The river Western Bug – v. Tomashovka (border post);
- The river Western Bug – Domachevo (border crossing);
- The river Kopauvka – v. Leplevka (bridge, a turn to Domachevo from the highway P-94).
- water regime (by SI “Brestoblgidromet”), started in 1949, on the river Кopauvka in the dam location Chersk, where there is a hydrometric post.